Fire Doors, as the name suggest, it should act as a barricade to smoke and fire. They should be designed and installed to protect life and property. In many fire events, smoke is a “Killer” rather than blaze.
• Works as normal door in normal conditions.
• Provide easy egress to occupants in fire situation.
• Prevents spreading of fire / smoke.
• Property and essentially life should be protected.
• Meet requirements of international and local building codes.
GLAZING SCREENS &
3229 ARAMINGO AVENUE, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19134
© 2017 ROYAL PAK SYSTEMS OF PA, LLC. Servicing: New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware, North Carolina
Site Designed By Muse Marketing