Construction sites are always prone to accidents, dirt and unsafe working conditions. During construction debris is generated. Disposal of this construction waste is nightmare for Project Engineers. Lots of accidents happen due to this and most of them are fatal.
Human life is invaluable and occurrence of these accidents may lead to huge financial, legal liabilities and site schedule can go haywire. This loss is immense.
• Accidents, mostly fatal accidents.
• Huge financial and legal liabilities.
• Unsafe working environment for workmen, staff
• Deviation from latest OSHAS and ISO 14000 norms.
• High dust and noise level.
• More manpower for debris disposal.
• Cleaning of ducts used for debris disposal is tedious.
• In densely populated areas this task becomes much
DEBRIS CHUTE BROCHURE
3229 ARAMINGO AVENUE, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19134
© 2017 ROYAL PAK SYSTEMS OF PA, LLC. Servicing: New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware, North Carolina
Site Designed By Muse Marketing